RemoteLondon, England, United Kingdom
Olsam is revolutionizing the consumer goods industry. We buy category-leading Amazon FBA brands and grow them into something even bigger. With our in-house expertise, we launch these brands onto global marketplaces, develop new products and create better partnerships.
Built by a team with deep e-commerce and finance experience (Amazon, Deloitte, Rothschild and more), and backed by some of Europe’s leading entrepreneurs, we hire remarkably driven individuals that thrive on building a company that is disrupting e-commerce. Every Olstar has a high-impact and highly visible part to play in our success story. We work best when we work together. That’s why, we only hire people who share the same ambition and integral sense of community that we have. If this sounds exciting to you, let’s talk.
Are you interested in joining our team but can't find what you're looking for on our careers page? We'd love to hear from you! Submit your CV to our Talent Pool, and let's keep in touch.
At Olsam, we embrace diversity and are an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities. Please note that joining our talent pool does not guarantee immediate employment. However, it positions you for future consideration as relevant opportunities arise.
- Generous Holiday: Enjoy 30 days of paid leave in addition to the 8 UK Bank Holidays.
- Flexible Working: Experience the best of both worlds with hybrid working options.
- Pension Scheme: Employee 5% and Employer 3% contribution
- CycleScheme: Save 25-39% on cycle gear with no upfront payment and tax-efficient salary deductions
- Techscheme: Save up to 12% on technology and pay in monthly tax-efficient instalments.
- Private Medical Insurance: Our AXA Health insurance offers broad-ranging coverage, including travel, vision, and dental.
- Community-driven office space: Central London WeWork office with amenities like a barista, table tennis, and a roof terrace for summer meetings.
Our Team's Picks:
- Flexi-Fridays: Choose a Friday each month to finish early and enjoy a longer weekend.
- Bonus: Participate in a 20% bonus scheme based on company performance.
- Work Abroad for one month a year.
- Mental Health Support: Access for free to confidential therapists and counsellors through our partnership with Spill.
- Financial Wellbeing: Benefit from financial advisors, health checks, and resources through our partnership with Bippit.
- International Travel to tradeshows and industry events. We’ve flown Olstars out to New York, Las Vegas, Amsterdam and ... Birmingham!
- Olstar Events: Quarterly All-Hands meetings, celebrations of key dates and holidays, and sponsored team activities.
- Social clubs: Join our book club, 5-a-side football, or Arts & Culture Club.
- Charity Partnerships: We have a dedicated charity partner each year (such as Spill, and Alive & Kicking) and support our Olstars charitable initiatives too